Thank you, everyone who supported our successful one-day fund-raiser on Rutgers Giving Day. Your support will enable us to continue to employ students as fact-checkers and digital publishing assistants, so that The Encyclopedia of Greater Philadelphia can continue to grow.
If you missed the opportunity or wish to encourage others to give, please link here to add your support: Make a gift today.
● $15 employs one student for one hour of research assistance or digital publishing.
● $30 pays for fact-checking one new essay.
● $90 pays for building one new topic page.
● $150 employs one student for one ten-hour work week.
● $2,100 employs one student for one semester.
Additional anticipated needs include a temporary expansion of professional staff during 2020 (estimated $10,000 to $15,000) and website repair and redesign (estimated $50,000 to $100,000).
Thank you for helping us continue producing original scholarship and supporting the history practitioners of the future.