Happy new year! Join our most frequent users by visiting the top ten most-read topics in The Encyclopedia of Greater Philadelphia during 2019:
10. Broad Street Bullies, by Karen Guenther
9. Immigration 1870-1930, by Barbara Klaczynska
8. Yellow Fever, by Simon Finger
7. Native American-Pennsylvania Relations, 1681-1753, by Michael Goode
6. March of the Mill Children, by Gail Friedman
5. Boxing and Boxers, by Matthew Ward
4. Immigration and Migration (Colonial Era), by Marie Basile McDaniel
3. Row Houses, by Amanda Casper
2. Medicine (Colonial Era), by Martha K. Robinson
And the most-read topic for 2019 is ...
1. Native America-Pennsylvania Relations, 1754-89, by Timothy J. Shannon
Thank you for reading, and watch for more new topics in 2020!