You can make a difference in the future of The Encyclopedia of Greater Philadelphia on Wednesday, March 24, 2021.
Just once per year, we take the opportunity of Rutgers Giving Day to invite donations so that we may continue to employ students as fact-checkers and digital publishing assistants. With your help, we will continue to add to more than 700 topics already published. Any gift, large or small, is welcome and may help us win bonus incentives.
Special opportunity this year: First-time donations of $50 will be matched (up to $50,000 total for Rutgers)!
To help the encyclopedia, direct donations to MARCH (the Mid-Atlantic Regional Center for the Humanities), where the encyclopedia is produced. Link here to give!
● $15 employs one student for one hour of research assistance or digital publishing.
● $30 pays for fact-checking one new essay.
● $90 pays for building one new topic page.
● $150 employs one student for one ten-hour work week.
● $2,100 employs one student for one semester.
Additional anticipated needs include website repair and maintenance (estimated $30,000).
Thank you for helping us continue producing original scholarship and supporting the history practitioners of the future.